- A Sherlock Holmes walking tour
- Be assisted throughout by an expert tour guide
- Visit the iconic book, film and TV locations
- See streets and alleys Holmes and Watson walked
Tour the same streets as the grand master of intrigue and uncover interesting facts about this iconic British literary detective.
Your walking exploration of London begins where Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Watson first met and proceeds onwards through the streets of the capital, visiting the places described by Arthur Conan Doyle in his stories and used in big screen and TV adaptations of these most popular detective novels. This tour allows you to follow in the footsteps of this pipe-smoking star, taking in everything from London’s finest gentlemen’s clubs, to restaurants and exclusive hotels.
Your well-informed tour guide will reveal a side to London you never knew existed, dishing out interesting titbits of information about the nation’s favourite super-sleuth. Sherlock Holmes was known for his logical reasoning, forensic science skills and being a master of disguise, able to outwit the perpetrators of the most heinous and devious crimes. With references to a gamut of mysteries in Sherlock’s career, from The Illustrious Client, to A Study In Scarlet, this London tour will pique the interest of even the most ardent Holmes and Watson aficionados.
Experience Summary:• Sherlock Holmes walking tours last approximately two hours
• You will assisted throughout by an expert tour guide and groups size are kept low to ensure all participants can see and hear the guide with ease
• You will begin the tour at The Criterion restaurant at Piccadily Circus
• During the tour you will visit many of the iconic book, film and TV locations as well as the streets and alleys Holmes and Watson walked
• The tour will finish up at Somerset House on The Strand.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Hush Hush Daily Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Voucher valid for 30 days from purchase.
Multiples may be bought.
Sherlock Holmes walking tours last approximately two hours
You will assisted throughout by an expert tour guide and groups size are kept low to ensure all participants can see and hear the guide with ease
You will begin the tour at The Criterion restaurant at Piccadilly Circus
During the tour you will visit many of the iconic book, film and TV locations as well as the streets and alleys Holmes and Watson walked
The tour will finish up at Somerset House on The Strand.
• Wednesdays from March to October
• Saturdays from February to October
• 10.30am departure from The Criterion Restaurant at Piccadily Circus.
• Departure from The Criterion restaurant at Piccadilly Circus
• You will head on foot around the sights in central London
• No minimum age is required, however under 12's must be accompanied by a participating adult.
Spectators and Facilities:
• Spectators are not permitted
• If you would like friends and family to join you on the tour simply purchase a ticket for the necessary group size
• Bring along your cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
Original price checked on 09.01.2017 at 10:07.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Hush Hush Daily Deals Promos
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Hush Hush Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.