- Guided tour of this very special aircraft hangar
- Meet the restoration team and ask questions
- Get up close to Spitfires & Hurricanes
- Optional upgrade to Sit in a Spitfire cockpit
If you're a fan of these classic aircraft (and let's face it, who isn't?) our Spitfire Tour is a dream come true. This very special VIP Spitfire tour gives you access to the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar, home to a resplendent collection of Spitfires and other vintage warbirds.
What makes this Spitfire tour unique is that it's a private viewing as the hangar isn't open to the general public.
To read more click here
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Hush Hush Daily Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Voucher valid for 30 days from purchase.
Merchant must deliver voucher code to customer within 5 days
Multiples may be bought.
Experience Summary: • A VIP tour of the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar
• See the current restoration projects in progress up close
• View the airworthy aircraft, usually including Spitfire, Hurricane, Harvard, Cub
• Opportunity to take photographs of the aircraft
• Please allow approximately one hour for this experience
• Purchase the Sit in a Spit and Hangar Tour and you will also have the opportunity to sit in the cockpit of a a fully functioning and airworthy Mk9 Spitfire
Availability: • Available on most weekdays throughout the year
• Tours are at either 11:00 or 14:00 and typically last an hour and a half
Locations: • Biggin Hill Airport, Kent
Requirements: • The tours are suitable for all ages however under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• All guests must hold a valid voucher
Sit in a Spit and Hangar Tour
• You need to be agile enough to climb up into the Spitfire cockpit
• Staff will be on hand at all times to assist guests in and out of the aircraft
• At no point do you fly in or with the Spitfire
• Leather soled shoes are not suitable as they may slip on the wing, trainers or rubber soled shoes are ideal
Spectators and Facilities: • All visitors to the hangar must be voucher holders and additional guests are not permitted
Note: • Tours are conducted with very small groups of no more than 6 people
• Vouchers types can be mixed e.g if someone is not physically able to climb into the spitfire they can purchase a tour only voucher
• There are toilets on site
• Tea, Coffee and snacks are available to purchase
• Sorry no pets allowed
Original price checked on 12 December 2016 at 10:07.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Hush Hush Daily Deals Promos
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Hush Hush Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.