- 70% of the population don’t have a Will!
- Make sure that your assets go where you want them to by putting a Will together today
- The right choice for an individual
- Also perfect for couples
- There's never a bad time to make a will, or update it if you've already made one
There's never a bad time to make a will, or update it if you've already made one, but in these following situations, it's a good idea to do so with some urgency:
- Marriage, living with a partner, divorce, or family bereavement
- Children – if you haven’t appointed guardians, the probate court decides who looks after them!
- Buying / moving house
- Change in financial circumstances
If you die without a Will (intestate), you gamble over who will be in charge of looking after your affairs (money, property, etc) and who will get what (beneficiaries). This usually causes heartache, arguments, and unnecessary expenses. In some cases this might mean the Government collects the lot!
Don't leave your affairs up to chance - make a will today so that YOU have the last say on what happens to your money, possessions, and children.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Price checked & discount may take into account Hush Hush Daily Deals Promos
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Hush Hush Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.