- Perfect for enjoying over dinner
- Share with friends
- 4 different types
- Including 2 of the most popular Rioja wines
- Read more about the collection here
Spoil yourself with 12 bottle Ruby Red collection, perfect for relaxing, enjoying over dinner and sharing with friends. 12 delicious Reds, for just £59.99. Take a read of the bottles;
- 3 x Vinem Joven, Cariñena. Bright ruby red and intense nose of red fruits and flowers. Freshness on palate, nice sweet tanins. A very easy drinking wine. Perfect with tapas, cheese and rice.
- 3 x Campo Viejo Tinto Joven from Rioja DO, 100% Tempranillo, fresh and fruity.
- 3 x Don Frutos Tinto Joven, from VT Tierra de Castilla y León. Red sour cherry alive with violet tones. Very intense to mature fruit and berries, clean and persistent. Persistent, wide and fruity.Serving temperature 16 °C – 18 °C. Ideal to pair with fine charcuterie and cheese.
- 3 x Campo Viejo Crianza, Rioja. Cherry red colour, suggestive of a vibrant Tempranillo wine. On the nose, it’s rich aromas have a pronounced intensity with an initial scent of ripe red fruit followed by gentle sweet notes of vanilla and spices. On the palate it is perfumed, soft and fresh with a long finish that leaves memories of red fruit, vanilla and cocoa.
It has also won;
- Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge 2013 - vintage 2011
- Bronze Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 - vintage 2011
- Silver Medal - Expovina 2013
- Bronze Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Delivery is an additional £9.99 per voucher.
UK mainland delivery only.
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery from redemption.
Voucher valid for 14 days from purchase.
Original price checked on 03/08/2017 at 14.37pm.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Hush Hush Daily Deals Promos
Up until point voucher Is redeemed Hush Hush T&Cs apply
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Hush Hush Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.