- Full of the best products of Spanish cuisine
- Chorizo, salchichón and serrano ham, Manchego cheese and fine wine
- Just delicious
- Great for fancy dinners, lunches, picnics
- 1 x Javier San Pedro Joven, Rioja A medium-depth wine. Black cherry colour, clean and glossy. On the nose, it is a wine with floral aromas and a bottom note of liquorish, a very clean stage. On the palate, it is fresh, balanced, with character, strong and a noticeable tannin. It has a live acidity, which gives it its characteristic freshness. The fruity aromas become clearer in its finish. It has a medium-long aftertaste. Wood-roasted lamb chops and grilled monkfish. Optimum serving temperature: 14-16ºC.
- 1 x Sliced Ibérico Chorizo A magnificent product made with the best selection of Iberian meats obtained from our free-range pigs and seasoned using only natural spices such as salt, garlic and authentic Spanish paprika. Only after fulfilling its curing period under the most stringent controls is when the Chorizo ,in natural casing, will obtain its well know and loved taste and aroma. Vacuum-packed to preserve their aroma and perfectly unique flavor. Direct from SpainArtisanal. Best enjoy at room temperature.
- 1 x Sliced Ibérico Salchichón A magnificent product elaborated with the best selection of 100% Iberian meats obtained from our free-range pigs and seasoned using only natural spices such as black pepper and nutmeg. This salchichón is stuffed into a natural casing which adds to its fantastic taste and aroma that you can only get from a great product such as this. Vacuum-packed to preserve their aroma and perfectly unique flavor. Direct from Spain. Artisanal. Best enjoy at room temperature.
- 1 x Sliced Serrano Ham Reserva Obtained from the back legs of our white Serrano pigs.The vacuum-packed to preserve their aromas and perfectly unique flavor. With separator between slices for comfort. It is recommended to get the envelope of the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving, to regain all features of appearance, odor, flavor and texture.
- 1 x Viejo Manchego Cheese Gran Gusto Reserva by Señorío de la Mancha With only raw sheep´s milk, salt, natural dairy fermenting and setting agents Ilbesa has conceived this cheese of intense aroma, hard texture, deep ivory color and small, irregular eyelets. This is a Spanish añejo cheese, which is the most aged in the maturity category. The flavor of this style of cheese will be at its sharpest because it is aged more than semi-, cured, or viejo cheeses. For anyone looking for an alternative to a hard, grating cheese like parmigiano-reggiano or grana padano, this serves as a wonderful substitute. Aged 12 months. Store in the refrigerator and consume at room temperature. Best Before: at least 3 months from reception.
- 1 x La Delizia Prosecco Doc Extra Dry A bright straw yellow gives way to an intense, complex, fine, fruity and fragrant nose and a round, pleasant and fresh palate. It is fine and persistent. It is ideal as a meal opener, but also throughout the whole meal. Especially indicated with fish courses or light courses in general. Service temperature: 8-10° C Keep in a cool and dry place, sheltered from the light.
- 1 x Calderona Joven, Cigales Classic, fresh, fruit-forward Cigales wine from small plots (fewer than two acres). High altitude and an extreme continental climate have contributed to a refreshing acidity not often seen in Spanish tempranillos. Deep cherry color and violet hues highlight the wine's youthfulness. Soft, though apparent, tannins give mouthfeel and a long finish. Strawberry and blackberry throughout.
- 1 x Gordal Olives José Lou Gordal olive has a fresh, crunchy and meaty texture. With its unique size, firm skin and heart-shaped, Gordal olive is perfect to accompany a nice chilled wine.
- 1 x Idilio Red Attractive cherry red colour with ruby hues. Intense fruity aroma with a predominance of ripe blackberries. Meaty, flavourful and fruity. Its variety of aromas and good structure in the mouth make it enjoyable for any occasion. Recommended drinking temperature: 14 ºC-16 ºC. Pairing suggestions: Meat, fish in sauce. Cold meats and cheeses. Perfect with tapas.
- 1 x Hermelo Tinto, Tempranillo This wine has a dark cherry-garnet colour with a lively, violet rim. On the nose, the aromas are intense, fresh, clean and fruity, with floral, blackcurrant and milk hints. On the palate, it is harmonious, medium-bodied, offering a perfect balance between tannins, freshness and acidity. It is long in the mouth, with a lingering finish and some sweet, fruity hints in the aftertaste. Best serve at 14-16ºC.
- Quince Jam Emily Tub This rich quince paste comes from the fruit of the same name. It is processed in Murcia, Spain and packaged in an elegant heat-sealed plastic shaped like an ingot. Recipes and nutrition facts included. Can be used as a sweet breakfast treat or a healthy dessert to complement your Mediterranean diet.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Hush Hush Daily Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Delivery is an additional £9.99 per voucher.
UK mainland delivery only.
Please allow up to 7 days for delivery from redemption.
Voucher valid for 14 days from purchase.
RRP taken from sanjamon @ £86.54 ON 07/03/18 at 13.33
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Hush Hush Daily Deals Promos
Up until point voucher Is redeemed Hush Hush T&Cs apply
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Hush Hush Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.