- Fantastic selection of Macbook Airs
- Stylish in appearance and outstanding in technical performance
- Manufactured grade B refurbished
- The Apple MacBook Air "Core 2 Duo" 1.86 13" (Late 2010) is powered by a 1.86 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" processor (SL9400) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip with a 6 MB on-chip shared level 2 cache running on a 1066 MHz frontside bus. – £479.00
- The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.7 13" (Mid-2011/Thunderbolt) features a 32-nm "Sandy Bridge" 1.7 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (2557M) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded after purchase), 28 GB or 256 GB of flash storage, and an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor with 384 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with system memory. – £559.00
- The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.8 13" (Mid-2012/USB 3.0) features a 22-nm "Ivy Bridge" 1.8 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (3427U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded after purchase), 128 GB or 256 GB of flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory. – £599.00
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Hush Hush Daily Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Delivery is an additional £9.99 per voucher.
UK mainland delivery only.
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery from redemption.
Voucher valid for 30 days from purchase.
Original price checked on 6th June 2017 at 09.50.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Hush Hush Daily Deals Promos
Up until point voucher Is redeemed Hush Hush T&Cs apply
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Hush Hush Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.